Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide - Slightly Imperfect
Author: Lysa TerKeurst
Retail Price: $15.99
Our Price: $7.99
Save: 8.00 (50.03%)
Availability: In Stock
In Forgiving What You Can’t Forget bible study, Lysa TerKeurst shares her own deeply personal journey with forgiveness and what the Bible has to say about letting go of resentment and finding peace. In six 15-27 minute DVD sessions, you’ll learn a step-by-step plan to free yourself from hurt, disempower triggers that hijack your emotions, deal with difficult relationships, and discover life-giving freedom our souls desperately need.
- What Am I Supposed to Do with All the Hurt? (25:30)
- Your Mind, Your Mouth, Your Master (21:30)
- The Divine Echo (27:00)
- There’s Always a Meanwhile (24:00)
- The Compounding Effect of Unforgiveness (15:00)
- This Isn’t Easy, But It Is Good (21:00)
Designed to be used in conjunction with Forgive What You Can’t Forget DVD. Slightly Imperfect.
Similar Items you may enjoy!