Embracing a Life of Meaning: Kathleen Norris on Discovering What Matters, DVD
Author: Kathleen Norris
Retail Price: $14.95
Our Price: $13.46
Save: 1.49 (9.97%)
Best-selling author Kathleen Norris provides a unique viewpoint of 'what matters most,' including these sessions:
- Belief Matters: Why does belief matter? To what do we give our hearts? What is the core message of what we believe—creeds or commitment? To what extent is to believe also “to belove”?
- The Bible Matters: The Bible is our collective story. How is that story reflected in our daily lives? What is it about the Bible that always seems to address our present moment?
- Community Matters: In community, individualism and imperfection meet grace and acceptance. What is our part in the Body of Christ?
- Place Matters: In what ways is faith set within the physical space of home, church, land and people?
- We Matter: What it means to remain in God’s image and to counter our selfishness by embracing the world and its needs?
Ideal for adult and young-adult small groups, Christian educators, clergy, chaplains and campus ministries. Each of the five DVD sessions begins with a 10-15 minute video presentation by Kathleen Norris followed by filmed interaction with a diverse small group of adults.
'One of the most eloquent yet earthbound spiritual writers of our time, Norris is frequently irreverent and funny. She makes us converts to her simple faith,'---San Francisco Chronicle.
Similar Items you may enjoy!