McGraw-Hill Education Math Grade 3, Second Edition
Retail Price: $14.00
Our Price: $12.60
Save: 1.40 (10.00%)
Availability: In Stock
McGraw-Hill's Math Grade 3 helps your elementary school student develop the basic math skills needed to succeed in the classroom and on standardized tests. The eye-catching, 4-color page design creates a student-friendly learning experience, and all pages are filled to the brim with activities for maximum educational value. The book includes easy-to-follow instructions, helpful examples, and tons of practice problems with answers to help students master each concept, sharpen their problem-solving skills, and build confidence.
This book features:
- New two-page guide offers parents a clear outline of Common Core State Standards for math in this grade, as well as Canadian requirements and standards adopted by non-Common Core states
- Promotes better scores on achievement tests
- Eye-catching, full-color design appeals to young students
- Provides more than 1,000 math problems with answers
- Pretests and end-of-chapter tests help students assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Helpful glossary with explanations for key terms used in the book
128 pages, softcover. Grade: 3.
Similar Items you may enjoy!