Steps: Gospel-Centered Recovery is based on the premise that true change can be found in the gospel and is an intensive discipleship program that has five key components:
- Daily Bible Reading to encourage spiritual growth
- A one-on-one mentor relationship
- Small-group community for discussion and prayer
- In-depth teaching with practical and theological insights
- Assessments to identify the roots of personal struggles
This Steps: Gospel-Centered Recovery Leader Guide is designed to help you proclaim the gospel to people who are hurting and broken. Leaders provide a key role in the weekly small-group sessions as shepherds of group members and mentors.
Similar Items you may enjoy!