Grounded: Wisdom for Real Life from Proverbs and James--Bible Study Guide
Author: Clayton King and Sharie King
Retail Price: $13.99
Our Price: $13.99
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Grounded is a video-enhanced Bible study resource for students in grades 7-12. This eight-session resource will lead students through an in-depth study of Proverbs and James.
Over the course of eight sessions (10-12 mins. each), Clayton and Sharie King will guide students to a holistic understanding of biblical wisdom. Building on themes in Proverbs such as decision-making, wise counsel, the heart, relationships, pride and humility, work, money, and the power of words, each session will be supported through practical application found within the Book of James.
- Interactive weekly teaching videos -- available with the purchase of a Leader Kit
- Leader guide helps to facilitate discussion with small groups (located at the back of each Bible study book)
- Personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- 8 group sessions, 8 weeks of homework
- Also included: Thirty days of devotional material are included in the back of the book to help students continue the practice of daily Scripture reading after they have completed the group Bible study.
- Provides an in-depth study of two books of the Bible.
- Students will understand the importance of applying biblical wisdom to decisions they make every day.
- Guides students in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study with the content
- Video segments that help students connect to the theme for that session and allow leaders to hear from a veteran voice in student ministry
Similar Items you may enjoy!