Life Lessons from Colossians and Philemon, 2018 Edition - Slightly Imperfect
Author: Max Lucado
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $5.59
Save: 5.40 (49.14%)
Availability: In Stock
Max Lucado's Life Lessons from Colossians and Philemon is a 12-session study on two of Paul's letters consisting of eleven lessons from Colossians and one from the book of Philemon. In Colossians he reminds believers that all they need is Jesus - not Jesus plus something else. In his letter to Philemon, he encourages him to rise above his hurts and extend mercy, forgiveness, and love to a runaway slave.
Key Themes in Colossians:
- Faith, love, and hope are key to following Christ.
- In Christ Jesus, we have been offered freedom.
- Because of Jesus, Christians can be as in touch with the next world as this one.
Key Themes in Philemon:
- Salvation is not determined or affected by a person's station in life
- The love God expects from us goes beyond the standards of this world.
Each lesson has the following sections: Key Scripture Verse, Reflection, Situation, Observation, Exploration, Inspiration, Reaction, Life Lessons, Devotion, and Journaling. Ideal for a small-group setting or for individual study.
A Leaders's guide for Small Groups is included in the back of the book. Slightly Imperfect.
Similar Items you may enjoy!