Life Lessons from 1 and 2 Thessalonians, 2018 Edition
Author: Max Lucado
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $6.99
Save: 4.00 (36.40%)
Availability: In Stock
Max Lucado's Life Lessons from 1 & 2 Thessalonians is a 12-session study on these two books written from the apostle Paul to the church in Thessalonica. They had been a quiet and holy church but later became confused, restless, and impatient. Paul's first letter commended them for their faith. The second letter encouraged them to remain faithful and offered helpful hints to correct wrong beliefs and behaviors.
Key Themes of 1 Thessalonians:
- We should live in preparation for Christ's return
- God wants holy and pure worship
- The time of Christ's return will be unpredictable
- How we live our everyday lives matters
Key Themes of 2 Thessalonians:
- With Jesus' return will come accountability
- We should stay busy with obedient lives until Christ returns
- We must keep our beliefs, our doctrines, pure
Each lesson has the following sections: Key Scripture Verse, Reflection, Situation, Observation, Exploration, Inspiration, Reaction, Life Lessons, Devotion, and Journaling. Ideal for a small-group setting or for individual study.
Similar Items you may enjoy!