Life Lessons from 1 and 2 Peter, 2018 Edition
Author: Max Lucado
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $6.99
Save: 4.00 (36.40%)
Availability: In Stock
Max Lucado's Life Lessons from 1 & 2 Peter is a 12-session study on the two books of Peter written to a mixed group of Gentile and Jewish believers from a variety of different social backgrounds. At its core, it's a survival manual on how to act and respond when you are being mistreated or when life is not being fair to you.
Key Themes of 1 Peter:
- Our richest inheritance is not in this world - it waits in heaven.
- It is up to each Christian to remain pure.
- It is an honor to suffer for Christ.
- Satan fights against the growth and victory of believers.
Key Themes of 2 Peter:
- The Scriptures were divinely inspired.
- There will be a great accountability in the final days when Jesus returns and God judges.
- It is utterly important to teach God's truth, purely and without addition.
Each lesson has the following sections: Key Scripture Verse, Reflection, Situation, Observation, Exploration, Inspiration, Reaction, Life Lessons, Devotion, and Journaling. Ideal for a small-group setting or for individual study.
Similar Items you may enjoy!