The Doctrine of Reconciliation - Church Dogmatics volume 4.1
Retail Price: $162.50
Our Price: $162.50
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
This is the 9th volume in Karl Barth's massive set on Christian doctrine. The set is made up of four parts, each containing two or more volumes. This is book one of part four (on the Doctrine of Reconciliation).
CHAPTER XIII: THE SUBJECT-MATTER AND PROBLEMS OF THE DOCTRINE OF RECONCILIATION
57. THE WORK OF GOD THE RECONCILER: God with Us; The Covenant as the Presupposition of Reconciliation; The Fulfillment of the Broken Covenant
58. THE DOCTRINE OF RECONCILIATION (SURVEY): The Grace of God in Jesus Christ; The Being of Man in Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ the Mediator; The Three Forms of the Doctrine of Reconciliation
CHAPTER XIV: JESUS CHRIST, THE LORD AS SERVANT
59. THE OBEDIENCE OF THE SON OF GOD: The Way of the Son of God into the Far Country; The Judge Judged in our Place; The Verdict of the Father
60. THE PRIDE AND FALL OF MAN: The Man of Sin in the Light of the Obedience of the Son of God; The Pride of Man; The Fall of Man
61. THE JUSTIFICATION OF MAN: The Problem of the Doctrine of Justification; the Judgment of God; The Pardon of Man; Justification by Faith Alone
62. THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE GATHERING OF THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY: The Work of the Holy Spirit; The Being of the Community; The Time of the Community
63. THE HOLY SPIRIT AND CHRISTIAN FAITH: Faith and its Object; The Act of Faith
Similar Items you may enjoy!