Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus - Video Lecture Course Bundle
Author: Nabeel Qureshi
Retail Price: $74.96
Our Price: $45.99
Save: 28.97 (38.65%)
Availability: In Stock
Incorporating the powerful story and arguments he shared in his book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, Nabeel Qureshi in this course takes students deeper into apologetics and evangelism among Muslims. In this course, he explores Muslim culture, the most common Muslim objections to Christianity, and the core doctrines upon which Islam stands or falls.
Compassionate and clear, the Seeking Allah Finding Jesus course will be a useful training tool for pastors, outreach leaders, and any believers wanting to winsomely engage Muslims in spiritual conversations.
By completing this course, you'll gain:
- a better understanding of Muslim history, culture, and beliefs
- insight into the core areas of disagreement between Christian and Muslim teachings
- tools for winsomely presenting the case for Jesus and the Christian faith to Muslims
- encouragement in your own faith and a deeper compassion for those who don’t know Jesus as the Savior who takes away their sins
- confidence in your growing knowledge developed through personalized review sessions and unit assessments
Learn from the world's leading Christian scholars—with all-inclusive, self-guided study packages.
Exclusively available at Christianbook, Zondervan's new Video Lecture Course Bundles offer students thorough, meaningful explorations of biblical, theological, and practical ministry topics.
Each Course Bundle includes:
- a main textbook, written by a respected scholar who combines subject matter expertise with years of teaching experience;
- DVDs of corresponding chapter video lessons, professionally filmed and taught by the author(s);
- a course guide with step-by-step direction to review each chapter’s material after reading the textbook and viewing the DVDs.
- (In some instances, a workbook or a DVD study guide may also be included.)
Course guides have been designed to equip you with tools to aid your study. Most chapters begin with a “You Should Know” section, which highlights key terminology, people, and facts for a helpful summary. Next come reflection questions, typically two or three per chapter, that prompt you to review and assess key points you’ve learned. Discussion questions follow to invite you to an even deeper level of engagement. Finally, most chapters end with a short quiz and answer key to test your retention.
You’ll have everything you need for a rich and productive learning experience—at your own pace, on your own schedule—in an approachable, easy-to-follow format.
Similar Items you may enjoy!