Basics of Arabic: A Complete Grammar, Workbook, and Lexicon
Author: Ayman S. Ibrahim
Retail Price: $59.99
Our Price: $43.49
Save: 16.50 (27.50%)
Availability: In Stock
Basics of Arabic by Ayman Ibrahim is an introductory grammar, workbook, and lexicon for learning Modern Standard Arabic. Designed for students approaching Arabic for the first time the book provides them with all the tools necessary to develop skills in reading and writing Arabic. Students will learn Arabic grammar and vocabulary and be able to translate key Arabic passages from biblical and qur'anic texts.
Each lesson includes:
- A thorough and understandable introduction to a particular grammatical feature in Arabic
- List of vocabulary to be memorized
- Exercises for practice and reinforcement of key concepts
Basics of Arabic will help readers:
- Recite the Arabic alphabet
- Read and pronounce Arabic words
- Learn the Arabic noun and verbal system
- Understand syntax for writing and reading sentences
Additional translation exercises and a complete lexicon are included at the back of the book. Ideal for students, missionaries, independent learners, and homeschoolers this accessible guide give readers a clear and understandable introduction to this important language.
Similar Items you may enjoy!