Church Health Assessment Tool (CHAT)
Retail Price: $399.99
Our Price: $319.99
Save: 80.00 (20.00%)
Availability: In Stock
96% of senior pastors in U.S. protestant churches say that receiving objective feedback from their congregation is an important part of effective church leadership.* If you are one of this 96%, your job just got easier.
CHAT (Church Health Assessment Tool) is a church survey designed by church leaders, for church leaders. It is a convenient, affordable, user-friendly online process that allows you to get accurate, anonymous feedback from your congregation in as little as 30 days. CHAT assimilates your data and provides you with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand report delivered right to your inbox. The report is designed to help you frame your strategic decisions for increased ministry effectiveness. Best of all, you can avoid hiring an expensive consultant to walk you through the process - you are in the driver's seat! You will even have access to track your progress from start to finish via the Pastor's Console.
THE KEY FEATURES OF CHAT:
- 72 questions unpacking the cross-denominational principles from Becoming a Healthy Church. (Stephen A. Macchia, Baker Books)
- Seamless integration of 10 custom questions unique to your church setting.
- Add two custom demographic questions to compare group responses (e.g. Compare 9am service responses to 11am).
- Average of 25 minutes to complete the survey.
- All responses kept anonymous to ensure candid feedback.
- Congregation and leadership team responses compared side-by-side in the final report.
- All online. Survey can be taken from the convenience of any web-enabled computer 24/7.
- Printable paper version of survey available for those without internet access.
* From a 2010 Barna research study.
Similar Items you may enjoy!