How to Use Evernote for Genealogy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Organize Your Research and Boost Your Genealogy Producti vity - eBook
Author: Kerry Scott
Retail Price: $12.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Harness the powerful, timesaving organization features of Evernote's free software and mobile apps to manage your genealogy research. This comprehensive user guide explains how to organize all kinds of genealogy clues--from notes and e-mails to vital records and audio files--so the information is easily searchable, accessible on any device, and automatically backed up in the cloud. Step-by-step instructions show you how to organize research materials, analyze research clues, collaborate with cousins, and share your family history.
Whether you're an Evernote newbie or dedicated user, How to Use Evernote for Genealogy will change your research life--by showing you how this free tool can make you a better, more efficient genealogist.
How to Use Evernote for Genealogy features:
- Evernote tips and strategies specifically for genealogy researchers, with real-life examples
- Step-by-step instructions for managing different types of genealogy information, from research notes to document images to web clippings
- Tricks for using Evernote to speed up research tasks, including transcription and research logs
- Suggestions to search-optimize your Evernote data so that your information is easy to find
- Ideas for enhancing Evernote with external apps
- Tips to protect your data and troubleshoot common issues
- Worksheets to help you organize your notebooks and stacks
Similar Items you may enjoy!