Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep, 2021: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies and Techniques - eBook
Retail Price: $12.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Provide ample practice for the 2021 AP Psychology Exam with this Premium version of the Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras. 480 pages, softcover.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive content review for all test topics
- Up-to-date information on the 2021 course & exam
- Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Online study guides to strategically plan out your AP Psychology prep
Similar Items you may enjoy!