A+ Interactive Online Math Grade 2 Full Curriculum (3 Months)
Retail Price: $49.99
Our Price: $10.49
Save: 39.50 (79.02%)
Availability: In Stock
The A+ Interactive Full Curriculum Single Grade Level :2nd Grade Math, 3 Month course option provides a single student with three months of access to the A+ Interactive Grade 2 online curriculum. Multi-sensory and interactive, this online math curriculum will help your students prepare for the next level of mathematical knowledge.
This Grade 2 course covers: counting numbers to 1,000, addition using objects, subtraction by regrouping, multiplication in relation to addition, division with a remainder, rounding to the nearest 10 and 100, using a number line, identifying and writing fractions, arithmetic and geometric number patterns, and more.
A recommended weekly lesson plan is included. Students usually cover three lessons per week, and should expect to spend 3-4 hours each week completing the material. A chapter test is provided once all the lessons in the chapter are done.
- A comprehensive course which meets and exceeds state and national standards
- Colorful, engaging, concise lessons that incorporate audio, visual, and textual elements
- Interactive review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts
- Students practice problem solving with real-time feedback
- Step by step instructions make completing assignments easy
- Automatically generated worksheets and exams can be printed or completed online; when done online, they are instantly graded and recorded
- Students can review each question for online worksheets and exams with step-by-step solutions
- Use templates to create additional worksheets and exams for extra practice when required
- Progress reports allows students to track their own success and encourage independent learning
- Printable worksheets and exams allows flexibility
- Reference sheets provide easy access to facts and formulas
Parental Features include:
- A recommended lesson plan
- Instant online grading
- Manage all students (if purchasing for multiple students) from one account
- Parental controls can lock solution guides
- Progress reports identify areas of strength and weakness
- Ability to print worksheets/exams and input student scores to track progress for work completed offline
Similar Items you may enjoy!