A+ Interactive Online Math Grade 3 Full Curriculum (1 Year)
Retail Price: $124.99
Our Price: $30.49
Save: 94.50 (75.61%)
Availability: In Stock
The A+ Interactive Full Curriculum Single Grade Level : 3rd Grade Math, 1 Year course option provides a single student with one year of access to the A+ Interactive Grade 3 online curriculum. Multi-sensory and interactive, this online math curriculum will help your students prepare for the next level of mathematical knowledge.
This Grade 3 course covers: the numbering system, properties of addition, subtraction involving borrowed numbers, multiplication in relation to addition, basic properties of division, rounding and estimating addition and subtraction with large numbers, number lines, and more.
A recommended weekly lesson plan is included. Students usually cover three lessons per week, and should expect to spend 3-4 hours each week completing the material. A chapter test is provided once all the lessons in the chapter are done.
- A comprehensive course which meets and exceeds state and national standards
- Colorful, engaging, concise lessons that incorporate audio, visual, and textual elements
- Interactive review identifies and closes learning gaps as it automatically re-teaches concepts
- Students practice problem solving with real-time feedback
- Step by step instructions make completing assignments easy
- Automatically generated worksheets and exams can be printed or completed online; when done online, they are instantly graded and recorded
- Students can review each question for online worksheets and exams with step-by-step solutions
- Use templates to create additional worksheets and exams for extra practice when required
- Progress reports allows students to track their own success and encourage independent learning
- Printable worksheets and exams allows flexibility
- Reference sheets provide easy access to facts and formulas
Parental Features include:
- A recommended lesson plan
- Instant online grading
- Manage all students (if purchasing for multiple students) from one account
- Parental controls can lock solution guides
- Progress reports identify areas of strength and weakness
- Ability to print worksheets/exams and input student scores to track progress for work completed offline
Similar Items you may enjoy!