Foundations of Apologetics - DVD
Retail Price: $149.00
Our Price: $149.00
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Designed to introduce a comprehensive range of apologetic arguments and strategies, Foundations of Apologetics features lectures by RZIM's team of apologists including Ravi Zacharias, Michael Ramsden, John Lennox, Stuart McAllister, Alister McGrath, Amy Orr-Ewing, L.T. Jeyachandran, and Joe Boot.
Students of this rigorous curriculum will become adept at recognizing the many worldviews influencing our culture and equipped to challenge the assumptions of these worldviews.
It is our prayer you will find the studies foster not only knowledge but also cultivate the skills to communicate that knowledge in a way that is winsome and effective.
Contains 12 teaching DVDs, 1 data CD containing twelve printable PDF booklets and twelve PowerPoint slideshows of each volume for the group leader.
- Volume 1 - Conversations That Count
- Volume 2 - Truth And Reality
- Volume 3 - The Existence of God
- Volume 4 - Establishing a Worldview
- Volume 5 - The Trustworthiness of The Christian Scriptures
- Volume 6 - The Uniqueness of Christ
- Volume 7 - The Trinity And Apologetics
- Volume 8 - Pluralism: Do All Religions Lead To The Same Goal?
- Volume 9 - Faith, Reason, and Integration
- volume 10 - God, Evil, and Suffering
- Volume 11 - Seeing And Exploring Cultural Connections
- Volume 12 - Reasoning From The Scriptures
Similar Items you may enjoy!