Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Notebooking Journal (2nd Edition)
Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Retail Price: $29.00
Our Price: $23.20
Save: 5.80 (20.00%)
Availability: In Stock
This companion notebooking journal is the perfect way to expand your study of Apologia's Exploring Creation with Astronomy Textbook 2nd Edition (not included and sold-separately). This journal includes the activities children need to complete the assignments in the course and provides a place for them to record experiments and display work. Grades 3-6.
- A daily, color-coordinated schedule for textbook reading section assignments, notebook section assignments, and additional activities for use with the science kit (not included and optional)
- 'Fascinating facts and personal reflection' pages
- Scripture copywork pages (in both print and cursive)
- Full-color, lapbook style minibooks
- Vocabulary Crosswords
- 'Take it further' pages for extension activities
- 'What do you remember' review questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Fill-in templates for completing notebooking activities
- Final review questions
Answer key for crosswords and final review included. 336 pages, softcover spiralbound. Consumable and non -reproducible. NASB Scripture used.
This Apologia Notebooking Journal is designed for students in grades 3-6. For students who struggle with handwriting or writing, the Jr Notebooking Journal (sold-separately) might be more appropriate as it contains fewer writing-based activities.
Similar Items you may enjoy!