Steps: Gospel-Centered Recovery is based on the premise that true change can be found in the gospel and is an intensive discipleship program that has five key components:
- Daily Bible Reading to encourage spiritual growth
- A one-on-one mentor relationship
- Small-group community for discussion and prayer
- In-depth teaching with practical and theological insights
- Assessments to identify the roots of personal struggles
This Steps: Gospel-Centered Recovery Mentor Guide is designed for mentor-mentee dialogue, including personal-assessment review, which is an important component of the STEPS program.
Similar Items you may enjoy!