Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Grade 3: Student and Teacher Editions (Homeschool Bundle -- 2020 Copyright)
Retail Price: $119.98
Our Price: $49.99
Save: 69.99 (58.33%)
Availability: In Stock
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print. This kit includes the student edition, practice masters, and teacher's edition.
The third grade cursive workbook focuses on a review of manuscript writing and the transition to cursive. Colorful and engaging exercises include how to read cursive; tracing and writing individual letters, words, sentences, and numbers; and original writing exercises that apply handwriting skills to narrative, explanatory, and opinion-based writing tasks. Review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility. This student workbook includes 'Handwriting Tutor' QR codes; students can scan the QR codes with a mobile device to watch animated letter models and how-to videos.
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
The easy-to-use teacher's edition features three-step lessons that follow a simple instructional plan of model, practice, and evaluate. This guide includes:
- Clearly stated objectives that guide instruction.
- Short, clear stroke descriptions that use academic language and give teachers the exact words to use when modeling.
- Instructions to model using skywriting with large muscle movements that reinforce the motor patterns for forming strokes and letters.
- References to Practice Masters (not included) that allow the teacher to match additional practice to students' needs.
- Multiple opportunities to differentiate instruction including ELL, gross & fine motor development activities, and multisensory activities for kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners.
This 2020 edition features updates to the basic strokes.
This Homeschool Kit includes:
- Student Edition, 160 pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. 9' x 11'. Grade 3.
- Teacher Edition
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
Similar Items you may enjoy!