Mysteries in History: World History
Retail Price: $18.99
Our Price: $14.89
Save: 4.10 (21.59%)
Challenge students to explore several important unexplained events that helped shape history. Students use primary source materials, posters, and simulations to find clues and to make informed decisions about these events. There are no 'right' or 'wrong' answers. These real-life mysteries encourage students to research, think, debate, and form conclusions. 144 pages, softcover.
- What happened to the Knights Templars and their treasure?
- Did Marco Polo really travel to China?
- Who really wrote the works of Shakespeare?
- Was Mozart murdered?
- Who was the Man in the Iron Mask?
- To whom were Beethoven's lover letters written?
- What happened to the Mary Celeste?
- Who really sank the Lusitania?
- Where are the bones of the Peking Man?
- The activities target standards in these areas:
- relationships and patterns in history
- historical perspective
- map skills
- functions of law in society
- development of civilizations
- presentation skills
Similar Items you may enjoy!