The Master and His Apprentices Textbook
Author: Gina Ferguson
Retail Price: $149.99
Our Price: $133.49
Save: 16.50 (11.00%)
Availability: In Stock
The Master and His Apprentices is perfect for anyone interested in Art History! This course covers a full art history credit (using both this student book and the teacher's guide [sold-separately]) and contains over 600 images alongside engaging, informative text. In addition, no artwork containing nudity or other objectionable material was included for a family-friendly art course.
Organized chronologically, this curriculum begins with Creation and moves through the following periods of art:
- Ancient Cultures: Ancient Near East, Egyptian and Aegean
- Classical Antiquity: Early Greek, Etruscan and Roman
- Middle Ages: Medieval & Islamic, Early Christian & Byzantine, Romanesque and Gothic
- Renaissance: Proto-Renaissance, Early Italian Renaissance, High Italian Renaissance and Northern Renaissance
- Baroque and Beyond: Baroque, Rococo to Today (modern art) and Global Highlights (non-Western art)
See how art, archeology and the Bible line up in this fascinating exploration of people, places, world events, and the incredible art left behind.
Written by a homeschool graduate, this homeschool art history curriculum is perfect for self-study or teacher-led co-op classes, and it works with all methods Classical/Charlotte Mason/Eclectic). High School / Grades 9-12 (or middle school students who are working at a high school level).
Similar Items you may enjoy!