The Gift of Values, Book Two
Author: Rosie Boom
Retail Price: $20.00
Our Price: $12.99
Save: 7.01 (35.05%)
Availability: In Stock
Do you struggle with family devotions? Do you long to help your children develop values such as honesty and courage? Author Rosie Boom of New Zealand will encourage and inspire you to give your children the priceless gift of values. The Gift of Values is written for parents to help them in this challenging task. Volume Two covers generosity, encouragement, self-control, compassion, patience, and forgiveness.
Under each value, author Rosie Boom has written the following sections:
- Once Upon a Time (Stories that illustrate the value)
- Think About It (Questions to get your children thinking)
- Something To Do (Practical, creative ideas to illustrate the value)
- Boom Clips (Personal experiences and anecdotes from the Boom family)
- So Said (Inspirational quotes)
- Words To Live By (Verses from the Bible)
- Dig Deeper (Ideas of further books to read to your children, or movies you can watch together.)
Similar Items you may enjoy!