Author: Paul Swamidass
Retail Price: $13.99
Our Price: $12.59
Save: 1.40 (10.01%)
Availability: In Stock
There are no perfect leaders. God uses unprepared, untrained, incomplete, and unqualified people to 'see and do greater things' for Him. He guides and gives vision, while equipping those He calls.
In this practical and inspirational book, Dr. Paul Swamidass explores how Biblical leadership skills and giftings are multi-dimensional. He highlights both the leader's strengths and weaknesses and shows how Christ-centered leadership based on Biblical truth creates a thriving leader equipped to strengthen and prepare other believers.
In this book, you will discover:
- How Jesus taught leadership by personal example
- How Jesus explained the qualifications of Biblical leaders
- That Jesus taught leadership qualifications through admonition of failed religious leaders
- How we can learn from exemplary Biblical leaders
- How we can learn from failed leaders in the Bible
Leading a church or ministry can seem a daunting task, but God's Word provides the perfect template for instruction. Dr. Swamidass expertly guides readers to the revelatory leadership principles contained within the Bible. This book is for every Christian who wants to grow as a wise, effective, and flourishing leader.
Similar Items you may enjoy!