Monarch French 2 [Digital Subscription]
Retail Price: $99.95
Our Price: $89.96
Save: 9.99 (9.99%)
Availability: In Stock
Access your classroom anytime, anywhere! Alpha Omega's online Monarch curriculum provides students and parents with a multi-media rich learning opportunity that's efficient and easy to use. Students will be able to access lessons that include movie clips, timelines, interactive games, quizzes, and more. Teachers will find helpful features such as a calendar-based lesson plan, message center, printable records, report cards, grade report, and daily work report. The only requirement is a high-speed internet connection; once purchased, you'll have 12 months for all schoolwork to be completed, with records available for seven years thereafter.
Monarch features six voices with more natural sounding inflection and pronunciation. In addition, each sentence is highlighted in yellow with the individual word highlighted in blue as it is read aloud. Students also have the option of selecting a single word, sentence, or paragraph they want to hear.
Expand your students' foreign language knowledge. French II is an entry-level high school course which explores the French language through communication, culture, connections, comparisons, and communities. Course materials are designed to support students as they work to gain a basic proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, writing, and cultural competency.
This course helps students expand their knowledge and skills to achieve the following goals:
- Use French in everyday situations in both oral and written communication.
- Use French vocabulary at the level appropriate to living in francophone countries.
- Demonstrate knowledge of France and other francophone countries.
- Listen to and understand basic passages in French related to various themes.
- Read and understand basic passages in French related to various themes.
- Compare and contrast cultural aspects of francophone countries and the United States.
This course gives students an introduction into the mechanics of the French language, acquaints them with the cultural differences of francophone countries, and helps them gain an awareness of their own culture.
This is a full-year course. 12 units. Grades 9-12.
- Text-to-Speech capability
- Vocabulary and Review Games
- Interactive Timeline
- Printable Records
- Report Card, Grade Report, and Daily Work Report
- Program improvements, curriculum updates, and fixes are made regularly and automatically as part of the subscription cost.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Adobe Flash Player
- Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox, or Safari
Similar Items you may enjoy!