Echoes: Preschool Teacher's Commentary, Winter 2019-20
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $9.34
Save: 1.65 (15.01%)
Thirteen easy-to-teach lessons guide teacher preparation and student application, both in class and at home through Welcome Time Activities, the four steps of Bible learning and application, and Extra Time activities. Understanding the Bible sections provide background information about the passage used. Teacher tips share insights about understanding preschoolers, with concrete suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Every lesson presents an interactive Bible story, review activities, and memory verse practice. Encourages children to remember the day's Bible truth during the week. Order 1 per teacher.
Preschool curriculum is for children 3-5 years of age.
- Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students sections share information on development at this age level with classroom tips to help the teacher incorporate into class-time
- Easy four-step lesson:
- Life Nee: activity and a time of sharing to help preschoolers actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the Bible story
- Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions
- Bible Application: Bible Memory Verse Practice and Preschool Make-It/Take-It Craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: application step to help preschoolers take what they have learned into rest of the week at home, using a contemporary story from My Sunday Pictures, Plan for Response, and prayer
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and to fill extra time
Echoes curriculum is one of the most widely-used resources among the African-American church. Rich in African-American imagery and history, alive with family situations and storylines, and leveraging a shared quarterly theme with real-life application of biblical truths.
Similar Items you may enjoy!