Bible-in-Life: Early Elementary Teacher's Guide, Winter 2018-19
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $9.34
Save: 1.65 (15.01%)
Availability: In Stock
Bible-in-Life Teacher Guides include 13 lessons with step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach. Age-level tips help teachers understand kindergartners and first graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. The lessons guide pre-session and post-session activities, and walk through the four-step lesson plan. Bible background articles provide further interesting information. All lessons include a devotional to encourage and challenge the teacher. Order 1 per teacher.
Early Elementary curric ulum is for children in Grades K & 1.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Teacher Tips share helpful information on understanding kindergartners and first graders
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps the teacher discuss with students how they applied the lesson throughout the week at home, and support and encourage them
Teach children with Bible-In-Life's easy four-step lesson plan:
1. Bible Readiness: activity and sharing time to help early elementary students use previous knowledge to connect to the Bible story
2. Bible Story: includes the Bible Story, Bible Story Review Activity and Questions, and Bible Memory Verse
3. Bible Activity Choices: three activities to help early elementary students explore what they have learned in the Bible story
4. Bible Response: application step to help kindergarteners and first graders take what they have learned into the week at home
Similar Items you may enjoy!