How to Write a Paragraph Interactive Digital Lessons on CD-ROM Grades 3-8
Author: Brenda Rollins
Retail Price: $39.95
Our Price: $22.99
Save: 16.96 (42.45%)
Classroom Complete's Interactive Digital Lessons' Writing Skills Series: How to Write a Paragraph Digital Lesson Plan helps you teach the essential building blocks of writing a paragraph. The lesson plans are designed to make the writing process logical and easy to learn. Each ready-made screen contains reading passages, bef ore/after-you-read activities, memory match game, crossword, word search, and supporting video/audio. A Comprehension quiz is also included. Grade 3-8 (reading level 3-4).
- Smart Notebook software and SMART response software
- Any brand of interactive whiteboard, interactive projector, Projector, Mac or PC Computer
- For Windows PCs: Intel Pentium II, 450 Mz or faster, Windows XP or higher, 500 MB of RAM, 50 MB of free hard disc space
- For Mac: Power PC G3 500 MHz or faster, Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz or faster, Mac OS X v. 10.1.x or higher, 125 MB of RAM, 50 MB of free hard disc space
- Mobile: Flash Certified Device; Android with Flash Player
Similar Items you may enjoy!