Echoes: Elementary Teacher's Commentary, Spring 2019
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $9.34
Save: 1.65 (15.01%)
Availability: In Stock
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand second and third graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Follows a four-step learning cycle to help teachers reach every child the way God made them. Understanding the Bible sections provide interesting information about each Scripture passage. Order 1 per teacher.
Elementary curriculum is for children in Grades 2 & 3.
- Understanding Your Students and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: motivational lesson starters
- Bible Learning: engaging Bible stories, review activities, memory verse practice (includes Bible Words, Bible Story, Bible Review, and depending on the lesson, the Memory Verse)
- Bible Application: fun student activities (may include the Memory Verse)
- Life Response real-life applications-includes a prayer time and, depending on the lesson, the Memory Verse
- Full of helpful tips to help the teacher
- Variety of options to customize to class needs
Echoes curriculum is one of the most widely-used resources among the African-American church. Rich in African-American imagery and history, alive with family situations and storylines, and leveraging a shared quarterly theme with real-life application of biblical truths.
Similar Items you may enjoy!