Scripture Press 2s and 3s Teaching Guide, Spring 2015
Retail Price: $7.99
Our Price: $5.19
Save: 2.80 (35.04%)
Availability: In Stock
All of the how-to's are at your fingertips in this valuable teacher resource. Each of the 13 lessons are designed to introduce two- and three-year-olds to the foundational concepts of God and His Son, the church, God's Word, and His creation. Lessons are divided into three parts: Focus, Discover, Respond; each developed to take the student through the lesson Bible Truth and Life Response Aim. Order 1 per teacher.
1. Teacher Devotionals and link to previous lessons help the you prepare for class
2. Easy three-step lesson plan:
- Focus: encourages children to explore their world and introduces them to the Bible Truth and the Life
- Response Aim through focused play and age-appropriate discussion.
- Discover: presents the Bible story using colorful visual aids, music, puppets, and more.
- Respond: allows children to respond to the Bible story and focuses on the Life Response Aim.
See Scope & Sequence above for quarterly contents
Similar Items you may enjoy!