Bible-in-Life: Upper Elementary Teacher's Guide, Summer 2020
Retail Price: $10.99
Our Price: $9.34
Save: 1.65 (15.01%)
Bible-in-Life Upper Elementary Teacher's Guides includes Bible background information, tips on understanding and teaching upper-elementary kids, and thought-provoking questions with biblically accurate answers to guide students into age-appropriate Bible study. In addition, you'll find meaningful activities for early arrivers and extra class time. Order 1 per teacher in Grades 4 & 5.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- When Teaching the Bible to Upper Elementary Students shares tips on preteen development
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps teachers discuss how students applied the lesson throughout the week and encourage them
Teach children with Bible-In-Life's easy four-step lesson plan:
1. Bible Readiness: an activity and sharing time to help preteens develop relationships and use their experiences to connect to the Bible study
2. Bible Study: includes the Bible Study and discussion questions and a Memory Verse Practice
3. Bible Activity Choices: three activities to help preteens explore what they have learned from the Bible story
4. Bible Response: application step to help preteens decide how they will take what they have learned into the week
Similar Items you may enjoy!