Echoes: Early Elementary Storytime, Summer 2020
Retail Price: $5.99
Our Price: $5.09
Save: 0.90 (15.03%)
Availability: In Stock
Teachers can use this in-class/take-home paper to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and a family component for extending the Bible lesson at home during the week. Order one per student in Kindergarten & First Grade.
Early Elementary curriculum is for children in Grades K & 1.
- Family Cover Wrap gives an overview of each lesson, provides the unit memory verse and one family activity related to the unit theme, and Spiritual Snippets-age-appropriate suggestions for developing spiritual disciplines in early elementary students
- Four-page leaflet: includes the Bible story, an in-class student activity used during Bible Review, a contemporary story related to the Bible Truth, and questions for discussion
- All new contemporary stories centered on the Bible Truth with an ethnically-diverse character universe
- Different contemporary story formats encourage early readers-rebus, storybook, and comic
- Faith in Action encourages discussion about the Bible story, contemporary story, and the Bible Truth and how each child can respond to that truth
Echoes curriculum is one of the most widely-used resources among the African-American church. Rich in African-American imagery and history, alive with family situations and storylines, and leveraging a shared quarterly theme with real-life application of biblical truths.
Similar Items you may enjoy!