Mapping Skills with Google Earth Interactive Digital Lessons on CD-ROM Grades 3-5
Author: Paul Bramley
Retail Price: $39.95
Our Price: $22.99
Save: 16.96 (42.45%)
Availability: In Stock
Mapping Skills with Google Earth teaches students how to read and create maps through an engaging 80-screen digital lesson plan. Designed for students in grades 3-5, they'll expand their knowledge of latitude and longitude, geography & cultural features, types of maps, and the states and provinces of North America. Each ready-made screen contains reading passages, before/after-you-read activities, a Google Earth component, interactive map activities, memory match game, crossword, word search, printables, supporting video and English or Spanish voice over and text. A Comprehension quiz is also included. 3rd-5th Grade.
- Smart Notebook software and SMART response software
- Any brand of interactive whiteboard, interactive projector, Projector, Mac or PC Computer
- For Windows PCs: Intel Pentium II, 450 Mz or faster, Windows XP or higher, 500 MB of RAM, 1 GB of free hard disc space
- For Mac: Power PC G3 500 MHz or faster, Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz or faster, Mac OS X v. 10.1.x or higher, 500 MB of RAM, 1 GB of free hard disc space
- Mobile: Flash Certified Device; Android with Flash Player
Similar Items you may enjoy!