Share Idioms Tales with kids and watch their comprehension skills soar! Idioms Tales includes 8 full-color, 16-page books. Each book introduces a dozen must-know idioms-such as green with envy or wet behind the ears-in the context of a funny tale along with fascinating information on the sayings' derivations. Includes a 64-page teaching guide filled with lessons, reproducibles, and mini-book versions of each story. There is also a sturdy storage unit! Great for grades 2-5-especially ESL students!
The 8 books include:
1. A Slam Dunk (Sayings About Sports)
2. Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining (Sayings About Weather)
3. Over the Moon (Sayings About Feelings)
4. The Long Arm of the Law (Saying About the Human Body
5. Peas in a Pod (Sayings About Food)
6. The Wild Goose Chase (Sayings About Animals)
7. True Colors (Sayings About Colors)
8. Shaking in My Boots (Sayings About Clothing) For use with Grades 2-5.