Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics - Video Lecture Course Bundle
Author: Daniel B. Wallace
Retail Price: $192.97
Our Price: $119.49
Save: 73.48 (38.08%)
Availability: In Stock
For seminary students, pastors, and others seeking to learn biblical Greek, the goal of studying Greek grammar is accurate exegesis of biblical texts. Sound exegesis requires that a student consider grammar within a larger framework including context, lexeme, and other linguistic features. While the trend of some grammarians has been to take a purely grammatical approach to language learning, the Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics course integrates the technical requirements for proper Greek interpretation with the actual interests and needs of Bible students.
Systematically linking syntax and exegesis of the New Testament for second-year Greek students, professor and textual critic Daniel B. Wallace explores numerous syntactical categories, some of which are not covered in other Greek studies. This course equips students with the necessary skills to do exegesis of biblical texts in a way that is faithful to their intended meaning.
By completing this course, you’ll gain:
- greater familiarity with the syntax of New Testament Greek
- insight into employing knowledge of Greek grammar, vocabulary, and syntax in sound exegesis
- a deeper grasp of the meaning of Greek New Testament passages than first-year Greek studies can provide
- confidence in your growing knowledge through unit assessments and personalized review sessions that include award-winning memory building tools
Learn from the world's leading Christian scholars—with all-inclusive, self-guided study packages.
Exclusively available at Christianbook, Zondervan's new Video Lecture Course Bundles offer students thorough, meaningful explorations of biblical, theological, and practical ministry topics.
Each Course Bundle includes:
- a main textbook, written by a respected scholar who combines subject matter expertise with years of teaching experience;
- DVDs of corresponding chapter video lessons, professionally filmed and taught by the author(s);
- a course guide with step-by-step direction to review each chapter’s material after reading the textbook and viewing the DVDs.
- (In some instances, a workbook or a DVD study guide may also be included.)
Course guides have been designed to equip you with tools to aid your study. Most chapters begin with a “You Should Know” section, which highlights key terminology, people, and facts for a helpful summary. Next come reflection questions, typically two or three per chapter, that prompt you to review and assess key points you’ve learned. Discussion questions follow to invite you to an even deeper level of engagement. Finally, most chapters end with a short quiz and answer key to test your retention.
You’ll have everything you need for a rich and productive learning experience—at your own pace, on your own schedule—in an approachable, easy-to-follow format.
Similar Items you may enjoy!