NET Abide Bible Journal, Comfort Print, 1-2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon
Retail Price: $7.99
Our Price: $3.49
Save: 4.50 (56.32%)
Availability: In Stock
'...Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me.' - John 15:4b
The NET Abide Bible Journals have been designed to invite you into the sanctuary of God's peace and truth in His Word. Engage with your most beloved scripture verses and experience the peace, hope, and growth that comes from encountering God's presence- this journal volume of the books of 1-2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon will help you develop spiritual habits to know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in the God's Word.
This Abide Bible Journal is designed to help you focus on the message of this section of the Bible. The format is ideal for personal or group study as each handy journaling paperback includes individual book introductions, a single-column Scripture layout, and powerful passage-specific prompts with light journaling lines opposite each page of Scripture.
Created in partnership with Bible Gateway and the Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement, the Abide Scripture engagement prompts are based on four ways of engaging deeply with the Bible:
- Praying Scripture: Pattern your prayers after biblical texts
- Picture It: Place yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant
- Journal: Focus and reflect on Scripture and its meaning for your life
- Contemplate: Follow the simple 4-step practice of feasting in God's Word
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NET Typeface
- Thick paper suited for journaling
- Brief book introductions
- Innovative Scripture-engagement prompts
- Handheld size for personal and group study
- Flexible sewn binding
- Stunning cover artwork by Stephen Crotts
Similar Items you may enjoy!