Exploring Creation with General Science Student Notebook (3rd Edition)
Retail Price: $39.00
Our Price: $29.25
Save: 9.75 (25.00%)
Availability: In Stock
Give your junior high students a fun and helpful way to build study skills while reinforcing their lessons from Apologia's Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition textbook (not-included).
This colorful student notebook journal includes 14 modules that correspond to the 14 modules in the text. It will help organize your student's work and keep them on track while also serving as an interactive study guide. Features include:
- A Daily Lesson Plan covering the full year; this breaks down the text, notebook pages, and tests into weekly and daily blocks
- A day-by-day breakdown of what needs to be done
- Note-taking pages that feature prompts
- On Your Own questions & room to write in answers
- Graphic organizer activities
- Room to write in vocabulary definitions
- Space to record their results from the many hands-on activities
- 'Creation Connection' pages where students record their intellectual, emotional, and spiritual reactions to what they are learning
- Lab Report Pages for the experiments in each module plus the final project
- End-module study guides
Following the schedule will enable students to finish the course in 33 weeks with lessons assigned 4 days per week. Experiment & exam grading rubrics are also provided to help provide assessment guidance. 551 pages, softcover, spiralbound.
7th Grade / Junior High.
Similar Items you may enjoy!