Hebrew for the Rest of Us - Video Lecture Course Bundle
Author: Lee M. Fields
Retail Price: $115.97
Our Price: $77.49
Save: 38.48 (33.18%)
Availability: In Stock
The Hebrew for the Rest of Us course equips English-only readers with enough Hebrew to work with the Old Testament in its original language and to make sense of commentaries and other study resources that use Hebrew.
It aims specifically to guide students in understanding (1) why translations differ, (2) how to do Hebrew word studies, (3) the basics of Hebrew exegesis, and (4) how to read more advanced Old Testament commentaries with greater understanding.
By completing this course, you’ll gain:
- familiarity with the Hebrew alphabet and how to read and write Old Testament Hebrew
- a basic grasp of Old Testament Hebrew grammar
- insight into how to employ Hebrew-language Bible study tools
- confidence in your growing knowledge through unit assessments and personalized review sessions that include award-winning memory building tools
Learn from the world's leading Christian scholars—with all-inclusive, self-guided study packages.
Exclusively available at Christianbook, Zondervan's new Video Lecture Course Bundles offer students thorough, meaningful explorations of biblical, theological, and practical ministry topics.
Each Course Bundle includes:
- a main textbook, written by a respected scholar who combines subject matter expertise with years of teaching experience;
- DVDs of corresponding chapter video lessons, professionally filmed and taught by the author(s);
- a course guide with step-by-step direction to review each chapter’s material after reading the textbook and viewing the DVDs.
- (In some instances, a workbook or a DVD study guide may also be included.)
Course guides have been designed to equip you with tools to aid your study. Most chapters begin with a “You Should Know” section, which highlights key terminology, people, and facts for a helpful summary. Next come reflection questions, typically two or three per chapter, that prompt you to review and assess key points you’ve learned. Discussion questions follow to invite you to an even deeper level of engagement. Finally, most chapters end with a short quiz and answer key to test your retention.
You’ll have everything you need for a rich and productive learning experience—at your own pace, on your own schedule—in an approachable, easy-to-follow format.
Similar Items you may enjoy!