Greek for the Rest of Us - Video Lecture Course Bundle
Author: William D. Mounce
Retail Price: $142.97
Our Price: $84.99
Save: 57.98 (40.55%)
If you’d love to learn Greek so you can study your Bible better, then the Greek for the Rest of Us course is for you. Taught by renowned Greek teacher William Mounce, this revolutionary crash-course will acquaint you with the essentials of the language and deepen your understanding of God’s Word. You’ll gain a sound knowledge of Greek, and you’ll learn how to use tools that will add muscle to your Bible study.
The course is divided into three major sections (Foundational Greek, Church Greek, and Functional Greek). Each section builds on the previous section and takes you to the next level.
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Read and pronounce Greek words
- Grasp the fundamentals of the Greek noun and verb system
- Conduct effective Greek word studies
- Understand the basics of Greek exegesis for biblical interpretation
- Decipher why translations are different
- Read better commentaries
- Be comfortable using reverse and traditional interlinears
- Understand the information displayed by biblical software
Learn from the world's leading Christian scholars—with all-inclusive, self-guided study packages.
Exclusively available at Christianbook, Zondervan's new Video Lecture Course Bundles offer students thorough, meaningful explorations of biblical, theological, and practical ministry topics.
Each Course Bundle includes:
- a main textbook, written by a respected scholar who combines subject matter expertise with years of teaching experience;
- DVDs of corresponding chapter video lessons, professionally filmed and taught by the author(s);
- a course guide with step-by-step direction to review each chapter’s material after reading the textbook and viewing the DVDs.
- (In some instances, a workbook or a DVD study guide may also be included.)
Course guides have been designed to equip you with tools to aid your study. Most chapters begin with a “You Should Know” section, which highlights key terminology, people, and facts for a helpful summary. Next come reflection questions, typically two or three per chapter, that prompt you to review and assess key points you’ve learned. Discussion questions follow to invite you to an even deeper level of engagement. Finally, most chapters end with a short quiz and answer key to test your retention.
You’ll have everything you need for a rich and productive learning experience—at your own pace, on your own schedule—in an approachable, easy-to-follow format.
Similar Items you may enjoy!