3D Weather Globe and Atlas 1.1 on CD-Rom (Windows Version)
Retail Price: $29.95
Our Price: $12.49
Save: 17.46 (58.30%)
Availability: In Stock
3D Weather Globe And Atlas is an award-winning weather package offering amazingly accurate views of Earth, based on the highest-resolution NASA maps ever created.
Get up-to-the-minute local—and international—weather reports on your personal computer! Real-time weather and cloud cover (Internet connection required).
Get every piece of information about the weather you can imagine—from dew point to wind chill factor, almost anywhere on the planet. You can monitor cloud cover throughout the day from satellite feeds that are detailed enough to see the eye of a hurricane.
You also get route-mapping functionality, so you can plot your own trip around the world or view one of the program's historical routes such as Amelia Earhart's attempt to circle the globe, or the voyage of Columbus to discover America.
You can see
- An astronaut's-eye-view of the Earth
- Mountains, rivers, lakes, and deserts
- Real-time weather and cloud cover
- 7-day forecast including high and low temperatures, wind speed and directions, and humidity
- Day/night line changing with the seasons
- Accurate latitude/longitude markings
- Time zone
- Hurricanes, tropical storms, rain patterns
- Famous routes (eg. Magellan's voyage)
- Distances between any of 40,000+ cities
- System: Windows 2000 with SP4, or XP (with SP2 recommended)
- Processor: Intel or AMD compatible processor with speed 1GHz or higher
- Memory: 256 RAM
- Display: 1024x768, 32 bit
- Graphics Adaptor: DirectX 9 compatible and fully DirectX 8.1 compliant
- Video Memory: 32 MB or higher
- Free hard disk space: 300 MB
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection required for online features
- Adobe Acrobat/Reader installed
Similar Items you may enjoy!