Art on the Go
Retail Price: $24.99
Our Price: $16.49
Save: 8.50 (34.01%)
Availability: In Stock
Get a crash course in the world of art-making with inspiration from the greats!
You'll find the supplies you'll need to make brilliant works of art all packed perfectly inside the sturdy carrying case/drawing surface. The guide book is filled with step-by-step tips for art-making, as well as a big leap into real art history!
Discover the purpose behind the expressionism of Paul Klee while experiencing the power of a single line to make amazing art. Get to know Georgia O'Keeffe's passion for the forms, shapes, and colors found in nature and then learn all about blending colors as you mimic her style. And gain an understanding of the era of post-impressionism - what it was and what it inspired - while experiencing first-hand the amazingly unique techniques of Vincent Van Gogh.
This kit includes:
- Sturdy Carrying Case that can be used again and again
- Instruction Booklet with information on each artist
- Extra storage for finished artwork and additional materials
- 12 Oil pastels, 2 Markers and 1 Pencil
- Composition Stencil
- Colored Paper and White Artist's Paper
- Glue Stick
Similar Items you may enjoy!