Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Grade 2C: Student and Teacher Editions (Homeschool Bundle)
Retail Price: $119.98
Our Price: $49.99
Save: 69.99 (58.33%)
Availability: In Stock
Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print; the cursive alphabet that is made up of four basic strokes: the undercurve, downcurve, overcurve, and slant. This homeschool bundle includes both the student edition as well as the teacher's edition.
The second grade cursive workbook focuses on the mastery of manuscript handwriting along with the introduction of cursive handwriting. Colorful and engaging exercises include tracing and writing individual letters, words, sentences, numbers, plus some original writing; review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility. Students will begin learning cursive letters with letters based on the type of stroke with which the letter begins.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin on beginning models
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
The easy-to-use teacher's edition features three-step lessons that follow a simple instructional plan of model, practice, and evaluate. This guide includes:
- Clearly stated objectives that guide instruction.
- Short, clear stroke descriptions that use academic language and give teachers the exact words to use when modeling.
- Instructions to model using skywriting with large muscle movements that reinforce the motor patterns for forming strokes and letters.
- References to Practice Masters (not included) that allow the teacher to match additional practice to students' needs.
- Multiple opportunities to differentiate instruction including ELL, gross & fine motor development activities, and multisensory activities for kinesthetic, auditory, and visual learners.
This Homeschool Kit includes:
- Student Edition, 168 perforated pages, indexed, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook. Approximately 11' x 9'. Grade 2.
- Teacher Edition
Please note that this item is only available for purchase by Homeschools located in the USA and Canada.
Similar Items you may enjoy!