Math Visual Learning Guides Set, Grade 1 (10 Different Guides)
Retail Price: $49.95
Our Price: $32.49
Save: 17.46 (34.95%)
Availability: In Stock
Use Visual Learning Methods to Improve Student Performance!
Help your students make connections, understand relationships and recall related details using visual learning techniques. Each collection consists of 10 laminated, 'write-on/wipe-off guides designed to provide comprehensive coverage of key standards-based curriculum is an illustrated, visually-engaging format. Each guide covers a different topic and includes 4 panels:
- Panel 1 features an illustrated overview of the concept
- Panel 2 includes labeling & review exercises
- Panel 3 presents a vocabulary activity
- Panel 4 provides assessment & review questions
This Grade 1 Math Skills set covers the following topics:
- 1. Numbers
- 2. Plane Shapes
- 3. Solid Shapes
- 4. Telling Time
- 5.Addition Facts
- 6. Subtraction Facts.
- 7. Money
- 8. Fractions
- 9. Calendar
- 10. Measuring
Access to the online learning site means you can easily assess, instruct, present, and assign ready-made lessons, activities and assessments, and track and report student progress.
This Grade 1 kit includes:
- 10 laminated 11' x 17' visual learning guides
- Teacher's Guide Card
- 1 Year Online Learning Subscription for 1 teacher and up to 150 student accounts
- Nylon zip-up bag to store cards
Similar Items you may enjoy!