180 Days of Problem Solving for Second Grade: Practice, Assess, Diagnose - PDF Download [Download]
Retail Price: $22.99
Our Price: $16.39
Save: 6.60 (28.71%)
Availability: In Stock
The Shell 180 Days of Problem Solving workbook series features five-day sequences that each focus on one skill. Each weekly process includes five worksheets:
- Think About it! (Problem-solving process)
- Solve it! (Students solve one or two routine problems)
- Visualize It! (A visual representation such as a table or diagrams is shown as a strategy for solving a problem)
- Solve it two ways! (Students solve the same problem in two ways by applying the strategies they've learned)
- Challenge Yourself! (Features a multi-step, non-routine problem)
Each daily task is given on a full-size practice page; exercises are perfect for warm-ups, 'problem of the day' type activities, or as homework. This Grade 2 workbook covers math skills such as: number sense and place value, addition and subtraction, algebraic thinking, measurement, data analysis, and more.
208 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Answer key included. 2nd Grade.
Similar Items you may enjoy!