Devoted...to God...to each other.
Spend each day growing in the Word of God and drawing closer as a couple with the practical counsel of #1 New York Times
bestselling author Dr. Gary Chapman
Gary Chapman's readers call his teaching relevant, helpful, simple, effective...and he brings this style to The Love Languages Devotional Bible
. As you read through Scripture together, you will enjoy brief devotional readings that apply the text to your relationships, and you'll deepen your understanding of God and of each other.
Research has shown that couples who read their Bibles and pray together enjoy a much healthier relationship. The Love Languages Devotional Bible
is designed to make reading God's Word and praying as a couple enjoyable and rewarding.
It covers numerous topics, including: communication, expectations, roles, sex, conflict, money, children, in-laws, and more.
Key features include:
- New Living Translation, clear and elegant, ideal for reading aloud
- Scripture reading plan, makes it easy to read through the entire Bible in a year
- 260 daily devotions, one for each weekday
- 52 feature articles, one for each weekend
- Prayer guides, reduce awkwardness by providing specific cues
- Select readings, address a wide variety of couple-oriented topics
- Bible book introductions, provide context and essential background information