Uncharted: Your Guide to Investing in the Age of Uncertainty
Author: Andrew Packer
Retail Price: $14.95
Our Price: $13.46
Save: 1.49 (9.97%)
Tired of investing the “right way” only to see years of gains evaporate in mere months? Worried about the potential danger in the stock market right now? Concerned that stubborn politicians or central bankers in Washington will do something boneheaded to derail your retirement? It’s time to seize your financial destiny.
In his new book, Moneynews Financial Editor Andrew Packer, author of the runaway bestseller Aftershock's High Income Guide, explores the potential economicfuture likely caused by today’s sky-high government deficits and central bank easing policies. He brings timeless investment wisdom and applies it to today’s markets. In Uncharted, Packer reveals:
- Why most people are their own worst enemies when it comes to buying and selling stocks
- How to find winning investments in oversold markets
- A simple step-by-step guide to analyzing investment opportunities
- The assets you’ll need to thrive over the next few years, and why you’ll need them
- The dangers posed by Wall Street and Uncle Sam — and how to beat both at their own game
Similar Items you may enjoy!