Asking the Right Questions: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Applying the Bible
Author: Matthew S. Harmon
Retail Price: $14.99
Our Price: $10.99
Save: 4.00 (26.68%)
Availability: In Stock
We all know that we should read our Bibles—yet at times we struggle with knowing exactly how, no matter how long we've followed Jesus. In Asking the Right Questions, Professor Matthew Harmon walks us through two simple sets of four questions to ask every time we open our Bibles so that we will be led to not only understand the Bible, but also to apply it to everyday life.
Arming you with practical ways to get to the heart of any passage, this book will help position you to experience the joy that results from being transformed by God's Word.
Understanding the Bible:
- What do we learn about God?
- What do we learn about people?
- What do we learn about relating to God?
- What do we learn about relating to others?
Applying the Bible:
- What does God want me to understand?
- What does God want me to believe?
- What does God want me to desire?
- What does God want me to do?
Similar Items you may enjoy!