Nonfiction Reading Practice, Grade 3 - Slightly Imperfect
Retail Price: $19.99
Our Price: $11.07
Save: 8.92 (44.62%)
Availability: In Stock
Evan-Moor's Nonfiction Reading Practice workbooks feature three reading selections written on the same topic, but at three different reading levels. Featuring high-interest topics along with teacher resource pages, visual aids, a writing form aligned with selection-specific writing prompts, vocabulary lists for each leveled reading section, and comprehension questions, this book will engage and encourage students as they build literary skills.
The 17 units of nonfiction reading selections cover these 3rd Grade topics:
- Social Studies: Sequoyah of the Cherokee Nation; Marching for a Dream; The Constitution of the United States; A History of Route 66; Benjamin Franklin, Printer
- Science/Health: Elephants Live Together; Coral Reefs in Trouble; Desert Adaptations; Pluto; Protecting Your Hearing; Anita Jump Cannon, Astronomer
- Mathematics: Making a Car Model; Calendars in History
- Technology: Weather Satellites; Changes in Farm Machinery
- The Arts: A Poem for America; Harriet Powers, Quilter
208 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Answer key included (reduced-size student pages with overlaid answers). Grade 3. New edition with new topics (copyright 2017). Slightly Imperfect.
Similar Items you may enjoy!