Simply Classical Level C Phonics Lesson Plans
Author: Cheryl Swope
Retail Price: $9.00
Our Price: $4.99
Save: 4.01 (44.56%)
Availability: In Stock
Simply Classical Curriculum: Level C - Phonics is part of the Memoria Press special-needs classical readiness 'Simply Classical' program. Please note that the levels for this program are: Level A (Ages 2-3), Level B (Ages 3-4), Level C (Ages 4-5), Level 1 (Ages 5-6), Level 2 (Ages 6-8). The age ranges refer to either chronological age or skill level.
This set of lesson plans is taken from the full Level C Curriculum Manual (sold-separately), which contains a full-year of lesson plans that include multiple subjects, including these assignments. This lesson plan guide includes the alphabet/writing, and activity/craft assignments given each week. These exercises will help teach proper pencil grip, letter formation, early writing skills, and fine-motor skills. Weekly four-day plans are provided; assignments have accompanying checkboxes to keep everyone on track. An 8-week review and common stroke / name handwriting worksheets are also included.
33 pages, comb-binding, paper cover. Ages 4-5.
Note that this guide simply schedules work found in other resources and that these books must be purchased or obtained separately in order to use this guide. The following resources are required for this lesson plan:
- Going On Eagerly
- Alphabet Books One & Two
- First Start Reading Book A
- First Start Reading Teacher Guide
- Classical Phonics
- Simply Classical Crafts, Book Two
- My Very Own Scissors Book
- Finding the Answers (used in the 8-week review only; the same 8-week review is repeated in the Math lesson plans and Enrichment lesson plans)
- Hearing & Helping (used in the 8-week review only; the same 8-week review is repeated in the Math lesson plans and Enrichment lesson plans)
Similar Items you may enjoy!