6th Grade Read-Aloud Lesson Plans
Retail Price: $6.00
Our Price: $5.69
Save: 0.31 (5.17%)
Availability: In Stock
This set of lesson plans is designed to be used as part of the Memoria Press 6th grade curriculum. It provides parents with a day-by-day breakdown of what students need to read in order to make their way through the 'read-aloud' books assigned in this grade level. The books assigned were chosen for their beauty in prose, art, and content, which have stood the test of time.
This lesson plan schedules lessons five days per week with boxes for M-F of each week; each box features assignments on what to read. Each assignment has a checkbox next to it for easy tracking. Covers 32 weeks. 9 pages, comb-binding, paper cover. Grade 6.
Please note that this set of lesson plans is already included in the Memoria PressSixth Grade Curriculum Manual (not-included & sold-separately).
Please also note that this book contains lesson plans only; implementing them requires sold-separately resources. The following books are not included but required:
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt
- The Story of the Other Wise Man by Henry Van Dyke
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Tales from Shakespeare by Charles and Mary Lamb
- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
- I, Juan de Pareja by Elizabeth Borton de Trevino
Similar Items you may enjoy!